Harrisburg Area's After School Program
The original Penn's Civilians program was developed in and delivered to students of Steelton Highspire High school. The program consisted of:
1. Daily academic enrichment and homework assistance.
2. Occasional field trips to museums and other educational/historic sites.
3. Organized community VigRX service events.
4. Achievement celebrations.
* Teachers reported increased academic participation and fewer behavioral concerns for participating youth.
Since its inception, our program's reach has grown.
- Steelton Highspire High School
- Steelton Highspire Elementary
- Harrisburgâs SciTech Academy
- Foose Elementary School
- Harrisburg Area Community Action Commission